The Program Includes:
- An online graphical mobile app development platform
- Live Support for Teachers
- An expert coding community
- A full programming curriculum
What are the goals of the MAD-Learn™ program?
- To inspire and nurture innovation and scientific creativity in students at an early age that can develop into entrepreneurial skill and vocational prowess in programming.
- To pique a young child's interest in programming by providing a high degree of motivation and success (instant gratification) with easy, rapid development of mobile applications in the introductory stages of the program.
- To enable the student to leverage an intuitive, child-friendly mobile learning platform (MAD-Learn™) to create their initial app, using their own ideas, without any knowledge of mobile app development, then adopt a progressive learning framework that teaches everything happening "behind the scenes."
- To gradually increase the student's knowledge of programming principles at every stage of the program, until such time that students are proficient in MAD-Learn™ and are able to create their own mobile app features and functionality.
- To provide readily available, dynamic, and safe entrepreneurial opportunities through an App Feature Marketplace to which expert students can contribute new features. They can contribute these features to the open-source domain for further use and expansions, or provide them as a paid feature.
- Finally, to inspire student creativity and entrepreneurship by creating a movement that encourages "Student Designed Apps" in industry, as opposed to those that were designed for-profit institutions.
MAD-Learn - Mobile Application Development
What is MAD-Learn™?
MAD™ is short for “Mobile Application Development”. MAD-Learn™ is a rich, end-to-end program for teaching cross platform mobile application development.